This week you are three months old!
You are nothing but precious joy and pure love!
* You smile at Mommy and Daddy all the time, and your smiles light up our home.
* You weigh 12 1/2 pounds - I love your pudgy legs and sweet cheeks!
* Your little hands grasp anything you can get your hands on.
* You love to talk to the little boy in the picture above your changing table.
* You eat well and sleep like a little rock. (about 8 hours a night each night)
* You are strong and each day you try to sit up more and more.
* You hate tummy-time, but are trying so hard!
* You are always curious, watching our every move. . .
* You love lights, shadows, and ceiling fans.
For the past few months I have constantly wondered. . .
What I ever did without. . .
My sweet, precious, exciting, stubborn, beautiful, pensive, cuddly. . .
Daddy and I love you so very much!
Our world is a better place with you in it!
We praise the Lord for you daily!
"Children are an inheritance from the Lord. They are a reward from Him." ~ Psalm 127:3